This "exclusive" kit is one of only 2000 made in 1992.
The original of this kit can be found in Schweinfurt, it was erected in 1611-1614. In 1818 a shot factory was set up. The tower was converted to a shot tower where hot lead was poured through a sieve at the top of the tower. The lead cooled during the free fall and was collected in solid form. The tower which was destroyed during the second World War was renovated in 1998-1990.
This kit includes, set of specially painted Preiser figures (hotel staff), Cadillac with special colouring and printing, movable doors, elaborately designed interior courtyard, covered entrance, illumination, a numbered certificate.